Thursday, January 15, 2009





Today when I picked up Amber from Marlenes house we were standing outside chatting. Like sisters do. Amber had picked up this small black rock and said it was her special seed and proceeded to dance around and sing about how this special seed was going to grow into a yummy apple tree. I asked her a few questions about her little rock and she was so proud! This went on for aout 10 minutes while we said our good bye's. Finally as i'm getting her in the car she of course asks if she can take it home. I said yes and took a quick glance at her new special seed. It's amazing how something so simple can entertain her that well. To my amazement it was bird poop. Marlene and I busted out laughing. Ha Amber is SOOOO great! She did get a tad upset when I asked her to throw it on the ground. eeew.

1 comment: