Friday, October 3, 2008

Thumb sucking


Yes, Amber is still a thumb sucker! I have tried every trick in the book and i'm open to suggestions. I took her to her dentist for a follow up on the possible damage it is causing. He says there is still hope that it will correct itself. He told me for the second time to ask her not to do it. Awesome, I came here for that!!! I left a little frusterated that he wouldn't put some kind of miracle contraption in her mouth that would fix everything. Well, i told Amber that if she did really well at not sucking her thumb then maybe the dentist would get her a present. Little did I know how genius that was! GO ME! With a lot of help from her aunt Marlene and a strange surprise in the mail box from the dentist(yes i put it there) Amber is doing a lot better!!!!! I'm so proud!

2 comments:

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

That is hilarous! Way to go Karen and Marlene, you guys are very sneaky!

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

COME ON, POST SOMETHING! I know that life is not dull with Miss Marie around. I need pictures!